Seahold Legal Finance may just be the place for your next professional adventure!
Client Intake Specialist - Atlantic Canada - Seahold Brand
The Easy Legal Group of Companies is a Canadian litigation financing firm. Its lending solutions service the personal injury sector including plaintiffs with pending injury claims, their legal representatives and the service providers involved in their cases. The firm is registered to conduct business in Ontario, B.C., Alberta and the Atlantic provinces. Services are delivered through three brands: Easy Legal Finance Inc., Rhino Legal Finance and Seahold Legal Finance.
We are currently looking for a full-time Client Intake Specialist with 1-2 years of administrative office experience.
The Client Intake Specialist will be primarily responsible for the intake of all new clients and additional loan requests for returning clients. This role requires the candidate to take a large volume of calls and online applications. This position is ideal for candidates who want a professional and comfortable environment, and are passionate about helping others.
- As Client Intake Specialist, at Easy Legal Finance, you will be:
- the first point of contact with clients involved in litigation, looking to secure a settlement loan with our firm;
- establishing the new file set-up, within our CRM system (Salesforce.com);
- co-ordinating the distribution of loan applications and documents for client and lawyer sign-off;
- responding to all client inquiries: emails, phone calls, online "chat" support.
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Growing company
- Pleasant Workplace Culture
- 1-2 years of customer service and administrative office experience
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Ability to work under time constraints and adapt to change
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet project milestones
- Must have advanced computer knowledge - Salesforce experience, an asset
- Must be able to work independently and remotely
- Successful completion of a Community College Diploma or Certificate in Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- We thank all candidates for their applications, however, only those under consideration for an interview, will be contacted.
Click here to apply